okay me and my friend are arguing, you got pussy at birth or is it incest?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Big Brick Bails, Jul 26, 2012.

1. i dont know how this argument started, might be cause we just smoked a blunt of blue dream

i told my friend no one is born a virgin because they got some pussy when they came out of their mom

he said that's incest and is not considered truly losing your virginity

where do we stand? whos right?

or is this just sick?

2. If you consider being birthed sex, then it is incest as well.
    However , being birthed is not sex.

3. ...Nooo.

im gon laugh when/if you get a child of your own.

4. okay but say you're being pulled out longways, then you're almost fully out of the vagina and the doctor rotates you with your penis still inside the vagina?

5. I see you desperately want to be able to say you nailed your mom, but that was not a sexual act. you were a baby.. you can't make a conscious decision to fuck

6. no, i don't want to prove the fact that i nailed my mom although it may be possible because of no memory of being given life, the only one who holds the true memory to being birthed is a mother. i want to put it out there that this is a major issue that i can guarentee happens everyday and these kids grow up with the impression that they are pure virgins when it just isn't true

7. this is the dumbext shit ive read in my life

8. ...Why do you even wanna argue about fuckin your momma in the first place? :bolt:

9. this thread is stupid. :)

10. Damn do some people really don't have anything better to do or talk about seriously?

11. What the fuck?

Geet a life.

12. Hahahaha this thread made me laugh :laughing:

13. Let's take a second to look at what defines sex; (chiefly with reference to people) Sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse.

I don't think either you, nor your mom, was thinking it was sexual. :rolleyes: :smoke:

14. obvious troll.

15. You again?

Edit- not you oldschool... OP:cool:

16. Big Brick Bails, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having opened it. I award you no rep points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

17. As unfortunate as this is to say, I doubt that.

18. go ask your mothers... they'll tell you!

19. I've actually thought about this before.

Good thing my mom got a C-section!

20. [quote name='"Big Brick Bails"']

no, i don't want to prove the fact that i nailed my mom although it may be possible because of no memory of being given life, the only one who holds the true memory to being birthed is a mother. i want to put it out there that this is a major issue that i can guarentee happens everyday and these kids grow up with the impression that they are pure virgins when it just isn't true[/quote]

No being born is not the same thing as fucking a girl with my boner ........

So you admit you boned your mom .......

I was born ...... You ficked your way out