Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Okay im too freaking high right now and im lowkey scared i think im dying

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 878144, Nov 4, 2017.

1. I feel like my body is being controlled like if I'm not doing it... and i keep spacing out
    Oh man

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Stinkin’ hippie stoner..:sneaky:
    You’ll live.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. go eat some food take a shower then take a nap you will be fine and wake up sober

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

4. tenor-6.gif

• Like Like x 1
  5. Look at it this way, if you do die from a cannabis overdose you will be a historical figure, because weed doesn't kill people.

• Like Like x 1
  6. you smoked too much or too strong of weed. you will feel silly about thinking you were dying a day later. We have all been there, you are not going to die.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I miss those days:roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  8. If you're going to freak out like this when smoking I think it's a sign you shouldn't be..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1