Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Okay i did it

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rawrzipan, Jan 27, 2013.

1. I went out, blazed like hell, and now I'm high as fuck. Now one question, how do I get back inside and when can I?

2. Open the door and walk inside? Haha seems like a silly question. Could you elaborate more?

3. I'm outside and I need to get my balance so I can take my shit up to my room and clear odors and not make too much noise?

4. dude you smell like weed. DONT GO INSIDE YET. You need to jog around yard for 1-2 mins so wind will blow smoke smell off you. TRUST me i used to blaze all time outside, do this method to smell like nothing, and walk in high as fuck nobody notice. your welcome OP

5. Hard to say, you know your house better than anyone. I used to push the door open with my knee while pulling on the turned knob with my hand, to open and close it gently to not cause noise. Avoid any creaks in your floor and go straight to the bathroom to wash up?

Also, if your house is really dark try closing your eyes for a minute to help adjust to the pitch black. If you leave dim lights on at night than no need.

Why are you so concerned about the smell? You have a MMJ card so why so sneaky?

6. I've been out here for 20 minutes already

7. Dude being outside isn't enough, If you weren't being blown by wind for atleast 1 minute 30 seconds then you still may have marijuana smoke residue on your clothes, so do my jogging quickly around for 2 minutes. Then go inside.

8. Actually it is very windy

9. How did you blaze? I've noticed even after biking home I can fucking REEK the house up, I love it haha

If you smoked a joint it's going to be really into your hands and sleeves, same with a pipe I suppose.

10. I sprayed some axe, and I am so fucking stoned, how long does this last?

EDIT: I used a pipe

11. haha the secret mission back to the room thats part of the experience. i had to go up 16 stairs total to my room. walked on the balls of my feet, made sure i walked in the middle of each step to avoid creaking (old ass steps) immediately went to my room and shut my door. GOLDEN

12. Not golden for me, my room is a flying shitfuck of mess and I can't sleep there

13. #13 ROO13STI, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013

for a little...go play some video games or go watch some stupid youtube videos and relax.

or shit go clean ur room. cleaning while high was somewhat tolerable for me. but again ur concerned about being noisy...

14. Lolll like an hour and a half, then you'll be tired. Sleep time. The paranoia is louder than the creeks in the house, its all mindset, if you're confident then you're usually fine

15. dude i do this shit all the time just open up the door quietly and sneak back in think of it as you were braking into someone elses house. if your parents do wake up just say you had to go out to your car for something even if your parents wake up they probably just will walk to there door and all you have to do is say "its just me" and just walk on.

i once just went out side and blazed a bowl and walked back in my dad woke up and walked up to me and didn't smell anything.

16. It's cold out here and I'm afraid I'll get hypothermia. Also, is it common for the world to be shifting gravity?

17. how old are you

18. Oh, yeah, it's way better to get stoned after you've cleaned up and organized the environment you will be in. It feels so much clearer and it will help keep you in a good mindstate.

Every night I walk my glass downstairs in the pitch black, stepping over an all black dog, walking down two half flights of stairs, and I can't see a damn thing until I turn the light on in the bathroom. It's so much fun walking down and across the house basically with your eyes shut (helps me know where I'm going)

Recently, my new ash catcher has added an extra twist to things, I need to compensate my route as to not bash it off a wall or banister.

19. OP if you're still outside, wash your hands with the hose.

20. On a scale of 1-10, how high do I sound?