Okay, i am now enlightened.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by MrPhilleh, Feb 6, 2010.

1. I was like FUCK. This shit is hard.
    Everytime i saw someone talk about blunts id be like 'wow, that shit is so easy, smoking bowls is so much better'

But then, i tried to roll a joint, EPIC FAIL. This shit is hard.

2. Might I suggest this to you: [ame=http://www.metacafe.com/watch/328120/trick_how_to_roll_tobacco_cigarette_with_dollar_bill/]Trick How To Roll Tobacco Cigarette With Dollar Bill - Video[/ame]

3. Just roll the paper around a pen, seal it, slide it halfway off the pen, and start stuffing weed down it with a small poking device

4. Or learn to roll so you dont have to smoke crappy joints. Once you get it, you get it. Worth learning.

5. nothing wrong with a pen joint, if executed properly it won't be any different, the only caveat is that you can't roll cones with pens.

6. Eh Id go about learning the proper way.. its not too hard, you will fail the first couple times but just a couple tries in and you'll notice that theyre better, and yeah look up some youtube vids if you need help

7. Buy a sick bong.

Joints are overrated.

But, I would suggest Zig-Zag cut corner papers. They're a lot easier to get the hang of if you're not rolling very often.

8. if you don't want to take the time to practice or learn how to roll em on your own, just get a little joint roller. they're usually about $3 at a tobacco or head shop. i used to use them a lot, now i just roll them on my own.

9. learning how to roll just takes a little bit of practice. Joints are not my favorite way to smoke (Though for me, half the fun is smoking if different ways), but it is a skill well worth learning. Someone taught me the basics in about five minutes one day, and ever since then they just get better and better. Your first few won't be fantastic, but every time you do it you get a little better.

10. Man.. I just had to post in this thread. My first blunt was an epic success, but I've watched my cousin do it a few times. It really just came natural to me.

11. so far i taught the 3 closest people to me how to roll joints and blunts. i hate being the only guy that can roll really nice joints.