Okay everybody, you know that at least once...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tingtangman, Dec 30, 2009.

1. #1 tingtangman, Dec 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2009
    ...you have shit your pants. I know from reading the most embarrassing moments thread that this is true.

One time, a couple of year back I decided to go camping with some of my friends. We get there and start pounding beers, obviously, because it isnt camping without beer. So after some beers and plenty of joints and bowls, my friend who has been cooking some chili all afternoon says its time to eat. He made this chili VERY hot, using copious amounts of habanero peppers, red chili peppers, and a whole bunch of others that I cant recall the names of. I was pretty blazed, and I love spicy food, so I was in the zone, and ate plenty of the chili.

We continue drinking beer and blazing up, and at like 2 or 3 am I stumbled into my tent. It October in Massachusetts, so it was pretty cold at night, and I had my mummy sleeping bag. I climbed into my sleeping bag with my clothes still on, for two reasons, I was drunk and didnt want to take them off, and I was pretty cold so it was okay at first. At some point I woke up and took my sweatshirt off and slid my pants off to the bottom of my sleeping bag.

When i woke up in the morning, it was still really early, and i was pretty hungover. I had really bad gas, it smelled terrible and I had a really funky feeling in my stomach. I was still kinda hazy, and took a couple rips of some dank to make my stomach (hopefully) feel better, and to ease my hangover. I fell back asleep for a little while, but my stomache problems woke me up again. I went to rip a nasty fart, as I had been doing all morning, and out came a volcanic eruption of shit. It burned when it came out, and smelled absolutely horrendous. It was the combination of beer and super spicy food that gave it an ultra-nasnty funk. It was really unexpected because I though i could at least another hour or something before I would have to use the nasty port-o-johns at the camp area.

I guess i wouldnt have to worry about that problem anymore because i had just completed evacuated myself in my sleeping bag. I now had to figure out how to get to the nearby lake and clean myself off without people seeing me, and spilling my shitfilled sleepingbag in my tent. Luckily it was still pretty early, and my friends were still knocked out cold, and because of the time of year we went, there werent any other campers between me and the lake.

I also had another problem, my pants (only pair i brought) with wallet, cell phone, and keys was in the bottom of the shitbag. I climbed out of my tent in my sleeping bag, and hopped over to a nearby picnic table, where i climbed out of the mess. i ran down to the lake, pulled my pants out, pulled out my wallet, phone, and keys, and left the pants on the shore with the sleeping bag. I jumped in the water and rinsed myself off as best as i could in the cold october water. When my friends woke up, i was wearing a shirt, with my legs through the arm holes, as a sort of loincloth thing, and borrowed a pair of boxers from one of my friends.

I dont eat spicy food when i camp anymore.

share your stories!!!

2. wow, that was absolutely hilarious. wish i couldve been camping and see all this go down haha

3. What a story :p

Props on getting your ass in gear and cleaning up. Nice improv on the loin cloth idea haha

4. hahahahahahahaha this just made me feel a whole lot better =]

great story man!

5. i have to say that just made my day.im sorry dude that had to really suck.

6. +rep to you for your awesome story man. Good call on the loincloth shirt...lmfao

7. 6th grade Classic

Raised hand to go to restroom, fat bitch had the pass.

Couldnt hold it and jet for the door but all of the sudden BAM shit down shorts passed leg on floor.

Snuck out without anyone noticing the shit right on the floor, come back to everyone thinking a dog took a crap right by our door hahahahah.

8. I have never shit my pants since elementary school. I have good bowel control.

9. Yeah I'm pretty sure I let a little poop nugget loose in elementary school once or twice. I've been pretty lucky besides that though.

Well I pissed the bed in like 8th grade once. I got up at 3 in the morning and drank a whole glass of cold water. Mistake haha

10. so i was raised by vegans. my parents are vegans, so through most of my childhood i never had any milk/meat/eggs/any possible animals product u can think of. when i got to highschool and i started to smoke a shit ton of pot, i decided to start eating non vegan stuff.

so one day in 9th grade, i was at a class party at the end of the year, and it was kinda of a cookout with burgers and ice cream and stuff. i got super super high before hand, and at madddd food. like 2 or 3 burgers, a hot dog or two. and then afterwards there was an ice cream bar type thing, where you could make your own sundae. i made a gigantic one.

by the time i finished eating the ice cream, my stomach was feelin super funky from all the meat and dairy (which i had just recently started eating).
    so like an hour later im farting like crazy and realize ther is gonna be some serious shit (literally) goin down.

i put off goin to the bathroom as long as possible, apparantly a bit too long. i squeezed out a fart while about to stand up, and i knew it was a shart, my worst nightmare. i i was still sitting, so it didnt drip or anything, and i figured i could get outta this by goin commando the rest of the day. so i stand up, and as i do, gravity pushed another small fart out, which was followed by super stream of liquid shit sprayed out my ass. i fuckin ran to the door, which unfortunately was on the otherside of the room. every person in my fucking 9th grade homeroom saw and smelt what happens when a life long vegan gorges himself meat and dairy.

11. lol great stories guys...keep em coming. If I had shit my pants in front of people I would have been devastated. That is some terrible stuff PoopMCD.

here is another shit related story.

When I was in 7th grade, I went into the boys bathroom after lunch, because there was a large gathering of people around it, I wanted to see what all the commotion was about. So I go in there, and THERE IS A TURD, STUCK TO THE CEILING, WITH A FORK!!!!!!!
    I dont know too much background info about how the turd got up there, but I do know that the ceiling was stained right there for the rest of my time at the school.

12. Ahahaha thats embarrasing :eek:
    But I have not shit my pants for as long as I can remember.

Go me I guess :hello:

13. the only time in recent memory that I can recall shitting myself is when I had a fever and a stomach infection like two years ago and luckily no one was home.

I had an extremely close call two nights ago though. I ate a gas station bean burrito and sausage egg and cheese sandwich halfway through a four hour car ride coming back from New Hampshire in a blizzard. It was really bad, my stomach was making all sorts of gurgling noise and the pressure on my sphincter was just piling up. I made it though, but while running inside my house I caught my thumbnail on the door and half of it got torn off. didn't even feel the pain that shit was so heavenly.

14. :laughing: :laughing: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +rep

lmfao! geez that's horrible.

15. back in middle school some kid smeared his shit on the walls of the bathroom. He was a weirdo...

16. Ahh damn... this sucked. I was in 8th grade and for some reason in the last few weeks of the school year my stomach kept feeling weird in the mornings. Anyway, it was before class and I was just taking a piss and just let out a fart right? Well when I get back to class and sit down I feel a huge wet spot. As the lecture begins I realize this and scurry my ass to the bathroom without even asking the teacher. Turns out I had shit myself a little, thankfully not too bad though. Still had stain in my undies the rest of the day and it was just the worst day ever, constantly looking over my shoulder to see if people were smelling it lol. Now I look back on it and laugh though.

17. knock on wood, i haven't shit myself yet. thank god for that.

but great stories, keep 'em comin lol.

18. Hahahahahahahaha

19. This was last year at school when we still had Woodshop, I was still recovering from a cold and since we didn't have woodshop in the new high school, we had to walk up to the middle school (old high school) to take the class, I was walking through the parkinglot and that is usually when I let my gas out because I usually hold it in at school all day because...obvious reasons. So I squeezed out a fart and it ended up being a shart, so I booked ass into the school and straight to the bathrooms and took the biggest, loudest shit I have ever done. A few friends were in there and started laughing and left and went to shop. After I was done just went commando for the rest of the day and threw my boxers in the trash. I walked into shop like 10min later and my friend was like was that you in there? I waslike Yup, and we all laughed about it.

Oh and about 2 months later a few people walking with were like, yeah dude we found some shitty boxers in the trash once!

And I couldn't stop laughing and they never could figure out why I was laughing so hard xD

:hello:

20. 7th grade I was on the no hall pass list because i used to skip and go smoke. So i really had to take a shit and since i was a ta second period the teacher let me go. As soon as i walk into the classroom i see the administrator she says to get back in class because im on the no hall pass list. As soon as she walked around the corner i jetted to the bathroom but i was a little too late. i had my mom come pick me up and she called in and told them i had the stomach flu.