Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Okanogan Barter Faire in Tonasket, WA coming up!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by igotem, Oct 4, 2009.

1. The Okanogan Barter Faire is coming up this weekend in Tonasket, Washington. Gates open on Friday, October 9th, at 8 a.m. and the fair ends on Sunday the 11th. A few friends and I are headed there and were hoping to meet up with some friendly smokers. We are planning on camping both nights and would gladly welcome anyone who wanted to set up tent next to us! It's a great experience with live music, food, vendors, good people, and all kinds of goodies. For any more information just let me know. Hopefully some Grasscity people can come together, light up around the fire, and not have to talk over the internet!

2. 2 MOTHA FUCKIN DAYS!!!!!!!!
    shit dude i'm fuckin stoked for this weekend
    dress warm though man it's supposed to get down to 20 degrees friday night!