Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ok....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kieron3010, Sep 19, 2002.

1. rui doso...or rio doso..or however the hell you spell it....and ive been to cimmarron too....or however the hell you spell that.

2. Let's get back to the bullwhip??? Can I play with it, Normsy Poo.... sweetie, honey, baby??????

3. im scared to say no.

4. my moms aunt and uncle used to live there...i was just a wee lil non toker then....i would LOVE to go back tho, from what i remember it was great out there.....how delightfully odd.

5. HAHAHAHA.....you can play with my whip all ya want mary jane :)

*just cuz you made fun of my squeaky voice zia!*

6. WOO HOO!!! Let's get this party going!!!!!!!!!!!

Who should I crack this baby on first????

7. hahaha...seein as how zia's in bed, dont know that i have much of a choice.....i cant deny you :p

side note..i have listened to nothing but pink floyd for the past week....the wall, and various other dl mp3s

8. Night, night ZIA!!!! We'll miss you!!!!

Hmmm..... Norm, why aren't I cuffed yet?????

9. cuz im skurred to get near you with that damned bullwhip !!!

10. ::::putting the bullwhip down and slowly walking backwards:::::

11. LOL ya'll crack my ass up!

I want to join in on the fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!