Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. personally when i buy more bud i dont like to break it down, i like leaving it as the nugs until i toke it

i have a friend the instantly takes the weed apart and puts it away

but from i heard even touching the bud will lower its ponency by a tiny amount so would breaking it apart like that THEN putting it away be considered bad?

2. #2 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jan 10, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
    Yes. Dont touch it at all.
    When you receive it in a bag(assuming your guy gives it to you in a bag) immediatly transfer it into a glass mason jar(if you dont have then one a clean pill bottle will work temporarily) using tweezers or carefully pouring it out. Then when you want to chop some up to smoke, get either small shallow dish or a shot glass and some small scissors. Cut off a piece of a nug, place it in dish/glass and cut it up carefully and evenly.
    Then simply pour it into your smoking device.

or if you have a grinder then use tweezers to place it onto the teeth, then grind it up, make sure its all fallen through the holes then shake it a little bit and hit it on a flat surface firmly.

if you just used your fingers instead of a grinder then that right there is losing most of the keif since the resin is absorbed into your skin.

3. yea ive been thinking of emptying a spagethi sauce bottle (the glass ones) and clean it out all nice and just stack bud in there............when ever i HAVE bud again :p

4. No, Do Not do that. You need a MASON JAR. The type with a 2 part lid, with a pre packaged food jar it will dry out quickly and always smell like the food that was in there.
    Mason jars are very cheap and come in all sizes, small jars that can fit a 1/4-1/2 to very large jars that can store over an OZ

5. and where can these be bought?
    cause at the moment my cash is limited, like i wana buy a bud/scale/a peice/then maybe a better container haha

6. It doesnt matter if you have a piece if your bud is dry and burns harsh because of that.
    You can sometimes find individual jars sold for less then 5 bucks a piece(I used to buy small ones for under 2 dollars each and they can hold over a 1/4 O).
    You can go to most large grocery stores or a walmart or sometimes hardware stores and buy cases of more then 10 for less then $10. When I said really cheap I meant it.

If you cant afford that then just use a clean pill bottle, which is much better then any plastic bag.

7. k thanks for the info brah