ok well

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jfresh420, May 21, 2010.

1. i had the house to myself for a couple hours b4 i had to work and i decided to put a couple seeds in the ground..only problem is,i didnt germ them first(didnt have time) and the spot i put them in gets nice sun when its sunny obv. ha..um..oh and the dirt is weird? seems like my whole back yard kinda is real BLACK dirt,seems like alot of air/water goes threw it,better than (indoor) soils..but i also read lastnight that:you could either use the soil thats there or mix soils to have better control.although one guy i kno said he used to toss the seeds out his window and they would fall into a shed or w.e and he said he went in there one day and said it reeked and he had about 4 plants in there,fully grown ready to be picked..with absolutly no help from him..only question there is....how would it be to smoke? like would it not have a lot of potency bc he never helped it out? or would it be awesome:cool:

2. lol that story sounds like complete bull shit. to answer your question, what you put into your plant is what you get out of it. If you never care for the thing and just let it grow(if it even survives) the end product will be worse then a plant that you put care and time into. hopefully that helps. btw thc % isnt really affected by how much you care for it because thats mostly genetics, but the end yeild will be a lot less.