ok we need a new topic on here to discuss . why am i an idiot ? Ask her lol. No really grafting .

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bryan oconner, May 28, 2022.

1. To answer my own question why im an idiot . I just think with the wrong head at times .

To the debate.
    This is going to be fun ! Lets get dirty . Plant grafting . Who does it and why ?
    I have been thinking of playing around a bit. Get a baby plant graft it to plant you just harvested leave the stem. So after you cut that huge stem graft that baby plant to it . This will use those huge monster roots ,
    So you can plant your small miss plant into the top of the soil directly next to the old main stem. Make a little notch on both stems tie them tight . Forcing them to join.
    now your using old roots to make a big ass plant .
    Opinions ? Idk if it will make a difference or not but why not try it for fun. I can do so on my next grow .
    And for anybody that has grafted any plants please let us know even if there house plants or veggies 1034c31372f0d3a841fb2d5eb145fbf1---girls-weed-girls.jpg Just a pic from the internet .

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. My buddy did it in NY, I lost the ig post. But he had 6 dif strains on one cherry pie stalk

• Like Like x 1