Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

oK to have more than one dealer??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Aug 2, 2010.

1. I have like one dealer that sells headies to me for like 20/g and then another that sells me pretty ok mids by the dime. is this a way to get my ass kicked or not?

2. It's perfectly ok.

3. I have one main dealer and like 4 or 5 back ups. Weed dealing is a business and if one store is closed I drive to another.

4. I have three or four. None of them know about each other but even if they did, no one you should be buying from in the first place would kick your ass.

5. #5 Jumbo, Aug 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2010
    I have like 15 dealers lololol. They arent going to kick your ass because you pick up from someone else. Unless they don't need your business then you will probably be better off without them.

And most dealers have more than one dealer. Plus, when they didnt sell, they had to buy like you and me, so they understand.....

6. I have much more than one, I can tell you that.

7. what would it matter if they knew that you went to other people? haha

8. I have a variety. One I go to because they only purchase dank, the second usually is never out so is pretty reliable, 3rd ones usually one who has a car and would drive to anywhere I happen to be. And those rank 4-8 are usually shit because I took their number after they claimed to have 'good shiz' but I found out this wasnt the case.

I dont think dealers care if you go to someone else unless you know them personally, its usually an eye opener to them to get better shit or be more approachable, accessible...

Dealers usually care about the money more than the oppertunity for customer relations so I guess your good.

9. better to have more then 1. what if one stops sellin and then u dont have a dealer? better have a backup :smoking:

10. nope that shit is not okay

11. Yes it is ok lolol

12. I've got 4 regular dealers; 2 for dank and 2 for regs/mids, and several other not so good dealers that i go to as a last resort. It's fine having more than one, but I would only have one if I had that one perfect dealer. That'll probably never happen. I gotta start growing soon or something.

13. actually sometimes people get shot over using more then one dealer

14. My home boy was straight up shot because he bought from another dude this one time. Once is all it takes man and you gon' be wishin you hadent! :eek::D

15. I lol'd... Talk about sarcasm.

16. I only have the one dealer now(a friend's aunt, she keeps dank, midis, and has fancy shit on occasion), but I've had more than one dealer in the past. In fact one time I had two dealers that were in competition. And they both knew I bought from both of them.

It really depends on the dealer. If you have a dealer that would shoot you over something, you should probably find another dealer. All the dealers I had were chill though. I'm not saying I haven't used dealers that weren't shady/assholes, I'm just saying I got out of those situations ASAP.

17. take your shit elsewhere

18. I used to have like three, one was my main dealer and the other two were just backups.

19. no, you're gonna be battered laying in a ditch in the middle of nowhere, quivering like a young rape victim.

This is tomorrow.

20. Yeah, i don't know why it would matter? More connects= more bud. Plus if one dealer is dry.

I have about 4 in total. But only two are reliable, the rest take foreverrrr. Pisses me off. I know you're the supplier and all but damn when you tell me a time and place i expect you to be there.