ok this may sound stupid.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 420PiNkFloYd, May 14, 2007.

1. hey whats up first post, this is my story
    one day i was cleaning out my drawer of goodies pipes papers old roaches and crap and i found my mother load of accumulated seeds in pill container so i was like what the hell and i threw them all into a pot with some soil, well i went about my business and well forgot about it so about 2 weeks later i check and they're all dead except one im assuming lack of water ( i just stuck it on my porch with my moms plants ). so i got rid of all the dead ones and this is what I got right non. i went out and bought some grow lights from walmart for like 10 bucks each ( i know you guys are pro at what u do so you are all gunna think im dumb for doing so but you gottta start somewhere i suppose )

im using organic miracle grow and perlite

any helpful suggestions im open for very constructive criticism

im on a slight budget this is also a closet grow my mom doesnt care but it has to stay closet

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      177.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      197.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      81.9 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      128.8 KB
      Views:
  2. oh yeah my stupid questions were..
    1 - is it not recieving enough light because it seems too thin and leave spacing.
    2 - the leaves toward the bottom of the plant are very small and seem droopy almost.. should I have my second light shining toward the bottom of the plant instead of ontop so that the bottom can recieve as much light?

3. put a fan on it to help thicken the stem and branches, arr those floro shop lights? if so get those bulbs within 3 inches of plant and id just make a ^ shape over the top, also pull the tinfoil out before you burn it

4. arrrite thanks alot man, whens the earliest detection of sex, cuz i think i can see the little V

5. i believe there is a sticky on this by direwolf that can answer any question you have on sexing alot better then i can and it has pictures- peace

6. Tin foil = bad?