Ok then...while we're on the topic of Butt Sex

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BeRzErKaS, May 14, 2003.

?

So What About It?

1. Guys: No Way!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Guys: Sure, I'd Give It A Try.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Girls: No Guy I've Ever Met.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Girls: Guys Like It!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here\'s a twist...

Whats with chicks thinkin that guys like there asses played with?

My group of friends is made up of about 4 guys and 3 girls and we\'re always having coversations like this. The girls are always like \"most guys like a finger in their ass but they never admit it.\"

We try to convince them that its not true. But they say that their experience proves otherwise.

For me its a DEFINITE HELLS NO. I mean I have no problem pitchin, but I certainly ain\'t catchin. So what the fuck? Why do girls believe this? Is this true? Do most of you guys actually like that kinda stuff? Do you girls find that most guys are \"open\" to that sort of thing?

2. yea thats pretty damn gross...

my ex once told me i could fuck her up the ass if she just stuck her pinky a little bit up my ass... i said fuck that shit.. nasty bitch

3. If what you are saying is true, then why does your pipe look like a butt plug??

You even named your butt plug, oops I mean pipe, Carmyne and said you love her. :eek: It looks like you have an unhealthy attachment to your piece.

4. ohhhh.... that one was a burn.......lol...

5. a 3rd degree burn:D

6. damn dude, i wouldve jumped on that opportunity! what was her # again? :D :D :D

ok someone has to tell me how to make all the smilies...

-Samus-

7. Out of all the men I\'ve known in my time, only one was really into the whole \"butt\" scenario for himself. (Mind you, to this day, I still think he was gay). Maybe it was that he said that no matter how attracted he was to me, in order for us to have intercourse, I had to bring another man into the bed. Well, that relationship didn\'t last very long after that!!!!!

But anyway, most men I know would gladly screw a woman up the ass but god forbid anything come near his. But to each his or her own. Just because on occassion I enjoy it doesn\'t mean I want to stick a dildo up my man\'s ass. Ok, now it\'s time to smoke another bowl after drudging up those memories!!!!!!

8. fair is fair baby boy...hehe

9. yes but i dont think i want to be violated :(

KC told me that hes been givin the stink finger by a chick and it freaked him out

10. zackly girl...i had a butt guy too...it was not for me...lol...and as for whether or not i like it...i am still deciding...haha

11. hahahaha...sorry but that was just funny.

12. ew... only one guy i knew, said that he wanted to fuck me in the ass when i went out with him, a little too scary and nasty for me..... so i dumped his ass! lol

13. I don\'t think I\'d want to mess with a guys ass anyway-luckily nobody has wanted me to! I have had sex that way a few times with my husband and it hurt like hell the first time and after that it got a little better. Sometimes if I am really drunk/stoned then I don\'t mind if there is alot of KY. But, you know what feels really good is when he is going down on me and licks around there-for some reason that feels awesome. Of course I make sure I am really clean and fresh and he doesn\'t mind doing it.

I guess to each his own right?

14. no need for that question mark LOL

if you can fight through the jungle, I guess you minus well continue up the valley, but I wouldnt venture into that cave!

15. thanx for the sharp mental imagery..... uggh...;)

16. lol :D

17. my friend told me two chicks have tried to finger his ass so far... but hes ran off both times.

what i dont get.... WHY THE FUCK wouldnt any chick wanna stick there finger in a guys ASS!!!????

atleast girls are hot... but guys just have big hairy ass. (and i would NEVER put my finger in a chicks ass... so what the hell do they want with a guy...)

And no. I myself can officially declare, getting ass bunked by a chick is not a repressed fantasy for the average male...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.