Ok, so seriously. What animal do you guys feel like the most when you are high?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Whalefuck .____., Apr 8, 2017.

1. I somehow feel like a whale. Like, the exact or equivalent to the same whale that is in the background of the adult swim game robot unicorn attack

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. A homo sapiens.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I don't know I've never been an animal before. I've only experienced life from my own human perspective.

• Like Like x 1
  4. a sloth

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. maybe a koala bear

6. Beaver monkey
    (inside joke)

7. Is that like a MUFF DIVER?

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's so inside even some insiders don't get it....

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Potato..

Only you can free your mind

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Never been an animal, eh?

So are ya a mineral or vegetable?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. Definetly a gorilla chilling eating bamboo, then some annoying asshole buzz kill comes around and I get rowdy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Odd question, I feel like a Cat sometimes.

Even created a CGI show in my head (that I might later animate)...

It's interesting that I'm not the only one that anthromorphizes.

13. A jellyfish lol

14. Cat.. Garfield..

• Like Like x 1
  15. Gurrrrrrrrrrr

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. what.gif

Wtf kinda question is this :laughing::laughing: OP how high was you when you made this thread :confused_2::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. I feel like a squirrell I think. Kind of worry free but still like "wtf was that" every now and then, but then I go back to scavenging for some grub. I have a few that stay in my yard and I get a kick out of watching them when I'm high.

On a side note I feel like I connect with my dog better when I'm stoned. Its like we can talk to eachother without saying shit. I'd be more paranoid smoking if it wasnt for her. I can give her a look of worry or like im listening and she will start checking the house out. Sometimes its the other way around, she will give me like a whats up nod if she hears something and then I go check shit out for her. I swear she thinks shes human though, I had a outdoor plant I would go and check on when taking her out, she would sit next to me doing the same shit I was doing to a bush like she was checking it out. If im smoking a cig she will go find pine needles to chew on (literally only when im smoking) so I feel like shes trying to mimick smoking lol

Shes still young about 8mo's (not sure of exact age cause she was found as a stray) but god shes smart. Anything Ive ever taught her she picks up literally like the first couple tries. I think she was so grateful to be found that she feels like she needs to please more i dunno.

• Like Like x 1