Ok so now I'm worried . . .

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ememphis183, Jan 12, 2017.

1. The below auto is at the end of its life cycle (strain says that it's a 65-70 day grow), this is day 66 right now and the leaves are looking to be struggling . . . Should I just chop it down now?

-First time
    -Miricle Grow 9 month feed soil
    -Miricle Grow Organtic soil (when I realized how bad MG was I figured the organic was the best bet (have Roots Organic for next fire)
    -Have only fed one time due to the type of soil
    -Tap water that is Ph'ed w lemon juice
    -450 Watt LED (with 600 Watt CFL on side)
    -20/4 lighting
    -Strain 2 Vast

Think I've given all the info needed. Thanx for the help ahead of time guys. (And I thought I was making it thru w the miricle grow mistake, smh)

Attached Files:

2. Just to add the strain say that it's a 57 day grow from seedling to harvest . . . I am on day 60 so I'm assuming I should chop and the plant is just dieing?

3. Did someone tell you to use miracle grow?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

4. You could attempt to transplant but it would be risky. Basically removing soil from roots and repotting it in something better. And see what happens. Risky though.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

5. What color are the trichomes? You don't want to harvest too early as it can hinder the potency and effect of the bud

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I was a first timer who did ZERO research about soil. They were in the 9 month feed for about a 3-4 weeks and then I transplanted them into organic soil . . . Obviously stunted 2 of the autos badly but the other (in the pic) seemed to be doing fine (again have a tub full of Roots Organtic for the next grow). As far as being too early everything I've read on the strain says its between 55-65 day grow (57 day being the most common timeframe) . . . As far as trichomes go, from what I can see (under a 40x micro) it's about 20% amber. I was worried bc if you look in the picture the issues are getting closer and closer to the buds . . .

7. What is your humidity?

8. It looks like you may have a possible calcium deficiency. Do you know your ppms of your tap water?

9. It's sitting at 51% right now. Around 45-50% pretty much on a daily basis now

10. The ppm I do not know . . . That's one of the things I didn't do much research on during the grow . . . I was going to add cal mag in with the last watering but figured what was the point if I'm right at the end.

11. I would advise doing some research on ppms for your next grow, as you'll realize that it will allow you to see if you're overfeeding or underfeeding, and the amount of dissolved minerals in your tap water, etc.

But you're right, as far as this grow goes, your girl appears to be close to finishing so, there's really not much you can do other than wait it out at this point. The day ranges that seed distributors give you are close but they're not set in stone numbers. That being said, it still comes down to the trichs more than anything. I suggest give her another few days to a week and check her again as the ideal ratio of cloudy to amber is roughly 40-60 or even 50-50. Once you hit that, chop her down, trim the buds, and cure those bad boys.

12. Thanx def will. Decided to chop down the one that is REALLY stunted . . . Obviously you can see I dunno what I'm doing as far as trimming goes

Attached Files: