ok so my friend screwed up our light/darkness schedule..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Growmyown, Dec 22, 2009.

1. we were on 20-4 for veg. plants about 6 weeks old but not very good due to being under improper lights. lights off at 6PM to 10PM then on from 10 PM until 6PM the next day.

one night he went and got drunk and forgot to turn the lights back on at 10PM.

I go there at noon the next day and the lights were still off... at that point the plants had received 18-20 hours of pure darkness.... so now what?

thanks.

2. shouldnt be a major issue, might want to go head and start flowering them tho, im not for sure.

3. No worries.

Buy a timer.

4. ^^^ Agreed. For less than $10, you never have to worry about this problem again.

Good luck.

5. Big Lots, quality timers, $7.00 ...

6. I second this.

A timer is one of those things you should not even start growing without. This is essential, acquire it yesterday.

7. ok so if this didnt force them to flower, what does?

they are not close to flower yet. they are still very very small. if flowered now they would produce 1-2 grams each :lol:

we will get a timer tomorrow from wal mart!

thanks.

8. One long dark cycle will not induce flowering. It can take several weeks of a 12/12 light cycle to do this.

Good luck.