ok so lets start off from the top...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by brian8472, Oct 1, 2003.

1. im gonna get some seeds from hemporium and ive been doing some reading what i want to do is take the seeds and put some in between 2 paper towels for 2 days? :/ or yea somthing like that until they get a lil green stem, wait till it grows out a bit then i wanna take it gently and place it an inch into moist soil? correct or no? then what do i do after this? i was very high when i read the stuff so clarification would be helpful

2. better to pre-germinate imo

3. I would have to agree with 420 Shade. I've had plants sprout in less than 24 hours in soil. make sure to bury pointy end up and about 1/4 to 1/2 inch deep. use a bright light to show them witch way to grow. floresent lights are fine for sprouting.

4. now this is the one area of growing i do actually know something about.

i've found that its best to use wet paper towels. plant the moment they start to open up and preferably dont wait any longer than when the root structure is 1/4 inch long.

but like shade say... everybody got their ways.

5. I do the same i just plant the seed,if ya plant enuff of them youll have plenty of female plants

6. if youve got the time to sit around and keep the towel wet, go for it, you should have no problem if you live in a high rh area. if you live in a dry enviroment, go with the dirt method, its easier and less of chance of screwn up. out of the 2 methods, seed to dirt much easier. make sure you have good seeds though.