OK, So I wana grow some OPIUM POPPIES!

Discussion in 'General' started by modern-hippy, Mar 26, 2007.

1. yeaahhh..... I'm remembering my old days doing opium and i wana try it a few more times... thinking of growing some opium poppies myself and extracting it. anyone know where i can find seeds for opium popies?

2. The place I got mine from closed down a few months ago. I got a few thousand seeds for like 5 bucks and they grew great. If you cant find anywhere to get them I can send you a few hundred for free.

3. When do you put cuts in the poppy's? before it flowers and its just a bulb or after it flowers?

4. how strange, haha i was just thinkin of growin opium today too haha, i fuckin deleted the website i got my san pedro n shit off of before, they had opium seeds, i'll have to try to remember it.

edit: bouncing bear botanicals has em, the website is just like i spelled it out then .com, haha i dunno if thats spamming or not if it is jus delete it out of this post n replace it n leave this

PM me for the site

5. I have a growing guide and a guide on how to make it to morphine then heroine but I don't know where to order the seeds or i would.

6. do you think someone could just like, grow them in your backyard and have a good chance of not getting caught. Do police helicopters look for it like they do for cannabis you think?

7. opium poppy plants are perfectly legal to grow, but once u slice the pod to leak the goo out then its illegal, so as long as no police see a shitload of poppies, and then one day their all gone, ur good

8. Holy shit dude I thought you had run into some bad luck since the last time i was at the city! Good to see you're still kicking :D

9. After it flowers a big bulb develops where the flower used to be. Inside the bulb is the opium and the seeds. Once the bulb develops you slice it.