Ok, so I just watched 2012

Discussion in 'Movies' started by ghost360, Mar 7, 2010.

1. So i just watched 2012, and am i the only one who noticed all of the weed references in the first 10 minutes? First the address on the house was 4420. Then there was a bunch of stoners on the road talkin like "woah man" and shit like that. Then the little 7 year old girl was wearing a hat with the rasta colors on it. Did anyone else notice that? I thought it was pretty fuckin crazy.

2. A testament to human pattern-seeking heuristics ;)

3. that movie sucks cock

4. Dude I'm going to watch the first ten mins now.

5. 2012 was probably the most retarded, unrealistic movie ever.

6. yeah I hated that movie way to long

7. I dont think it was made to be realistic.

The special effects on a 70 inch plasma looked amazing though :D all the destruction was coooool

8. the scene where the city is literally crumbling to pieces and the bit where he's flying the plane through the city, at the cinema with surround sound was like being on a visual rollercoaster.

when i watch a film like that i know the story/acting isnt going to be top, but fuck me those films look good.

9. that it did

10. movie went so hard!!

11. Horrible movie. Wanted to vomit after I was done.

But I definitely noticed the girl wearing the rasta colored hat though.

12. I must say, I never noticed haha. Makes me want to watch it again. The movie was pretty good. Freaked me out a bit.

13. Movie sucked.

14. What I do not get is how a bunch of old impotent politicians are gonna repopulate the Earth. Lulz

15. I think that this movie is good. It's really realistic..:)

16. well you can't really say that until 2012 passes XD:cool:

17. realistic....no.
    entertaining, yes. it's hard for a movie not to be entertaining when you get to watch the world fall apart with that quality of special effects.

but i mean... realistic!?
    homie - the ground caving in made it appear as if there's like a 50foot-thick plate of earth surrounding a core of nothing. it definitely didn't bring reality to earth's layers lol

18. Can't be so sure of yourself til 2012 hits hehe

19. Ohkie. So you think that it's not a great movie...:)