Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ok, so I just bought a brownie....

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Soon, Feb 27, 2010.

1. I've never had an edible before, so I'm not sure what to expect. How much should I eat, and how long does it take to take effect/how long does the high last?

2. eat the enitre brownie, kicks in 30mins to 2 hours after u eat it. should last 4-6 hours with full effects

3. Body high remember that Its not your usual smoking high

4. Eat it. All. but maybe not tonight, unless you plan on staying up late, sleeping on a special brownie is totally a waste of money man. I prefer to take them early in the day.

5. You should eat the whole thing although no one knows how much bud is in it. It will kick in, in between 30-hour and will last 4-6 hours if it's a good brownie.