ok so how's my plan look?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by twixter96, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Hey Grasscity, hows it hanging?

This is going to be my second grow and I dont want it to fail (again) so I was wondering if you all wouldn't mind checking over my list for me and adding anything beneficial to it for me. Or suggesting a substitute for an item:

• 5 gal bucket with holes in it
    • a spade
    • a gardening shovel (the little ones)
    • dixie drinking cups (to let them sprout before I transplant them)
    • Some kind of fertilizer stuff I found in my garage (you just spread it around on top of the soil)
    • a seed (or more depending how much I grow)
    • Milk jugs rinsed and filled with water
    • Hopefully an aqua globe (do they work well for outdoor grows???)

Hows that sound to you guys? (please note I won't be using any nutes) I live in central Saskatchewan just to give you guys an idea about my climate. Also I need some beginners advice haha I'll make a list of questions (sorry for my novice-ness but thanks for all your help)

1. How often should I water each plant?
    2. When should I begin to germinate?
    3. How long should they be germinatin for?
    4. When will i be able to plant?
    5. How long should my plant take to grow?
    6. How much does the usual plant put out? (I've been told 1-1.5 pounds)
    7. If I only grow one and it's a male will the bud be any good? (if it grows any still)
    8. How long does it take before I can see if it's male or female?
    9. Should I bring a magnifying glass to see if it it's male or female easier?
    10. If I have to go away for awhile how long could it go without watering? (assuming it didn't rain and the aquaglobe was empty)

Thanks for all the help guys and sorry for all the questions (I gotta start somewhere right?) and please remember I am on a tight budget due to school and only working part time.

Happy Toking Grasscity :smoke::gc_rocks:

2. finish school first

3. I will be done by this summer, I already have all my credits

4. Way to many questions. Read a book. Don't be lazy

5. you dont even need to read a book your in the right place read the stickies and other peoples journals questions answered. :smoke:

6. Jorge Cervantes grow bible. 20 bucks or down load it an 90% of your ? will be answered.