Ok so heres the plan?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by atmosphere1991, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Ok guys after all of your help and a ton of research I got a pretty good idea on what I'm going to do.

I'm going to germ the seeds with wet paper towels, then transfer them to those beer pong cups with 20-15-15 soil.

Let them grow for 1-2 weeks not really sure about how long?? Then transfer them to my secret grow site.

At the grow site im going to dig 2x2x2 holes and fill the holes with soil from this really grassy field(idk if that's a good idea but i cant afford to buy soil) And maybe mix the some perlite in the with the soil if it doesn't drain well.

Then I'm going to test the ph and adjust it accordingly with ph up or down solution.

For my ferts im going to use jacks classic 20-20-20 for vegging and jack's classic blossom booster 10-30-20 for flowering(i hope they have this at wal-mart or something?)

I have seen stuff about mixing ferts in with the soil is that a good idea?
    Does this sound like a good plan to produce some decent nugs??

2. Soil shouldnt be too expensive man, like 4 bucks?
    You never know what might be hidden under those soils, but at the same time it might also be incredibly fertile. Its anyones guess, but other than that your sounding pretty good.
    Seeds?

3. just bag seed my buddy gave me ton from a half pound he had. And um the only thing I'm really confused on is the soil and i cant afford all that fancy stuff a lot of people recommend. So idk lol, the soil from the grassy field is a bad idea?

4. just test the soil from the field, close to 6.5 your good. What drains into this field? any business near by? farms? cuz some farms use chems which arent allthat good. Prob add perlite to airate the soil too. Seems you got a good idea, now just make it happen!

5. its kinda like at the bottom between 2 hills, the grass is just so lush it must be good soil lol. Last question lol. What kind of quality bud should be expecting from this?

6. Depends on how you treat your plants. Remember what goes in equals what comes out. You put alot of time and effort into it and do it right with what you have you should have some good bud. I wouldnt expect to have some of the shit people post on here like really dank stuff, but it should be good, but that all depends on your effort.