Ok, so check this shit...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by *dmoney/208*, Aug 14, 2009.

1. #1 *dmoney/208*, Aug 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2009
    This story is about a year ago. me & a friend are smoking some hardXcore NW dank from a spoon, and watching the simpsons movie. Its a muggy summer evening, and as we smoke this 2-hitter quitter crypt-ass nugget and hittin some coors lights, I decide I need a cigarette.

Here's mistake #1 : Our tokin friend has a hyper-ass-ADHD little dog. not broken in too well.
    I don't properly latch his door when i step out for my cig. It's imperitive that this dog not get out. we'll, i'm blazed as FUCK. i hadn't been that fucking chonged in awhile. So this fucking dog noses his way out the front door. And BOLTS his mo-fuckin' doggy ass down the street.
    Mind You, i'd lived in this neighborhood previously for many years, but the previous summer before that, had moved to another end of the town. So, our buddy notices his dog split, and yells at me to chase him. Well, this dank had me straight up down syndrome high. So running, was very hard/weird and i looked re-fucking-tarded doing it.

Here's Mistake # 2: I chased the dog all OVER this fucking neighborhood, from block-to-block, down alleyways and through yards. keep in mind what I said earlier about having lived their for a long time. All of a sudden a look up from chasing the damn dog, and realized in my hazy ripped state; I'M LOST. FUCKING LOST. How the fuck can I get lost here? I've lived here for years! It hasn't been THAT long since I moved away from here. but, I couldn't remember the way back to the house. So, I sneak on the dog, and decide to chase him back in (what I think is) the general direction of out tokin' pad. I do this up an alleyway or two, and a block or so and get to the house, the owner chased him inside. After all them bullshit shennanigans, we settled down for another few sessions with the 1/4 of dank and the spoon. where after playing some Wii bowling, we passed out. Fucking awesome night, all in all.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, right before we smoked again, after getting the dog back, we saw a Sheriff's SUV cruise right next to the house a couple times. I think one of the people who's yard i chased through called them. haha.

cliffs notes - went to smoking buddys pad, got tore up, let wild dog loose, chased it, got lost, steered it back the right way, smoke 50 more hits, passed out.:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. Awesome. Dogs are hilarious when high.

3. Haha reminds me of chasing a little ADD dog after taking a couple doses with my brother. Ate the blotters then realized we had to walk the dog (it was his friend's dog, who was on vacation)..somehow it got out , and we chased that motherfukcer for almost an hour...ran all around the neighborhood.
    Bout 30 mins in I realized i was starting to trip balls ..ahh what a buzzkil. At one point, this old southern dude came out..must've been about 80 or so, and he and I just looked at each other and busted out laughing (he was watching the dog own me when I would try to catch it..falling down, running into bushes, the whole shabang) haha makes me laugh just thinking about it.
    In the end we just said "fuck that dog" and went back to the dog owner's house. Within 5 minutes of returning, the dog ran up to us and went straight inside..little bastard..I was tripping balls at the point, and believe me , it sucks to run feel speed while full out tripping..so winded.

Anyways, went home and enjoyed the rest of the trip.
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but catching a dog is probably one of the hardest things to do, specially when your fucked up. peace