Ok im pissed as hell and need some help lol

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gabersmoker24, Feb 25, 2009.

1. I have 6 plants and 5 turned out male. I grew from bagseed. I wanted to know if anyone ever had real results from feminizing with a banana peel. supposidly the ethylene gas a banana peel gives off has a femizing affect. any one do this.
    if so tell me your results

2. It is only bagseed, just keep the female as healthy as possible and take cuttings if you feel the quality is worth the effort. Are you sure they are male, how long have they been on 12/12?

less

3. i had em vegging for 8 weeks. then preflowers started to develop so i switched to 12/12 so 4 days. i got an example of wut the preflowers look like. the look like little claws[​IMG]

4. by the way will it work to clone it while its in 12/12 or shoulld i have done it sooner

5. If it is in 12/12, you want to do it ASAP for the best results. honestly, 4 days is not enough, and it is hard to tell this early, and by your pics if these will be balls or not. Give them at least another week and see if any hairs develope. You can still take cuttings from your female just in case.

less