Ok, I Know I'm Super Stoned, But This Is Scary As Shit

Discussion in 'General' started by whiskey, Apr 17, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkd-Af95_Jk&NR=1]YouTube - Chris Crocker Like never seen Before ,isn't this Disturbing?[/ame]

Ugh, just watch the whole thing.

2. tahts fucked lol

3. I'm seriously horrified.

4. hahaa whiskey i love you :love:

5. What
    The
    Fuuuuuuuuuuck

6. im scarred for lyfe... thanks whiskey. youre now my future ex wife...

not as scary as seeing this, huh?
    [​IMG]

thats me, ahead of you :p

7. i dare, i repeat, i DARE someone to watch this on acid WTF

8. well, now i know what i'm gonna be nightmaring about tonight.

9. LOL, you know I was watching this with a really horrified expression on my face too.

No clue.

Maybe I'm Bowser and I'm ahead of you. You don't even have any little shells to shot me out of a another place if I was ahead of you, haha!

It's that horrible, I don't know how I found it.
    OH AND SO NOW YOU WANT TO DIVORCE ME. I see how it is. You'll be making the biggest mistake of your life, Mister! :cry:

No way. I'm freaking out and I've only smoked.

You and me both. But I do find a strange amount of joy of sharing these scary things with others and knowing that you all are thinking about it too now. :poke:

10. I am sober and that freaked me the fuck out

11. Yah to be honest, I'm not looking at that first post of mine again, lol

12. it's all good. whenever i'm feeling threatened or disturbed, i just throw on the bear suit. it really allows me to feel confident about defending myself against predators such as this mutated face

13. LOL, dont come rining my doorbell wearing that thing, I'll probably be stoned and get scared.

But that did look like a good hug in the picture, the kind that counts.

14. the only kind i give! and the goodness is intensified by the softness of the bear suit. meanwhile, inside the suit, i'm fighting off heat-stroke.:laughing:

15. Word.
    My mom's best friend was Bugs Bunny at an amusement park when she was a teen and she has some nice heat stroke stories.

16. she held that human face for so long ! ! ! more more more ahaha ending at 1 min lol

17. I know, that's the the little thing at the bottom says watch the whole thing LOL
    The first .55 are fine.

18. You think that's scary? I was working work dead people tonight. HIGH as shit.

19. that sounds awful, you should listen to like prodigy while you do it and eat some mushrooms.