Ok I Guess Either No One Knows Or No One Wants To Answer Me

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HaloCrazy, Oct 6, 2006.

1. All I Wanna Know Is A 40 Watt Ses Reflector Bulb Alright For Growing My Plant, I Have No Clue If It Is Red End Of Spectrum Or Blue End Of Spectrum I Cant Find Any Info On It On Any Sites And If Someone Knows Plz Jst Tell Me And I Can Get It Away From My Plant Rite Now. And If Someone Does Eventually Answer And It Is The Wrong Bulb, Will A 60watt Fluorecant Light Be Ok Instead, My Plant Is Only Like 2 Inches From The Soil Just Now. I Dont Want To Wreck It With The Wrong Light

2. You should probably start with making your threads a little easier to read. The majority of people on here are usually intoxicated anyways, you're only making things more difficult With That Shit. WTF, man?!

3. forgive me if i'm wrong, but usually when someone has 1 plant and a poxy 40 reflector bulb, no good by the way, it's usually a youngster. schoolkid, whatever.
    all i will say is this: do research on the subject. then some more. then even more.
    then q's like this will be irrelevant.
    if i got you wrong i'm truly sorry, but your q looks like a schoolkid enquiry. i can't really go into depth helping a minor. your dad might kick my arse

4. Number 1 I have done research, I know you need a light that has more blue end of the spectrum for the beginning of the growth, I just dont know if my bulb has that or not AND it LOOKS like an ordinary light bulb but it is giving off ALOT of heat so Im assuming its somehow different, which is why i was asking if anyone knew if a 40 WATT SES Reflector bulb was alright. I got a bit pissed waiting for replies. Number 2 i even said IF the bulb I have mentioned is no good, would a 60Watt fluorescent bulb would be ok instead, YOU obviously didnt bother to look at that part so you dont pay much attention. If you dont want to give me help just because I got a bit pissed off waiting for someone to just say if it was good or no good, and if the fluorescent is ok instead, then i will obviously just have to find another site with people who want to help other people. -EDIT- I left school 6 years ago by the way, so i dont know who you think you are judging someone by a message, that didnt even sound like a school kid typed it up. Your message was more like that

5. RESEARCH. cfls, fluros and HID lights are the only things that will grow your plant properly. Don't make more than one thread, no matter what someone will get around to your original thread, if someone doesn't know the answer don't worry I'm sure someone that does will reply eventually, and even if your topic gets to the second page you can always bump it.

6. Third option:
    Your english is attrocious and you didnt ask the right questions, along with your lack of information.

7. My english is atrocious is it? Atrocious being spelled with one 'T' and not two. Please show me a word I spelled wrong in my questions. And what lack of information, what information from me do you need to know, to be able to tell me if a 40 Watt SES Reflector bulb is OK? And if it isn't, I clearly said I had a 60 Watt Fluorescent light and asked if that would be better. So please tell me what other things you need to know.

8. Forgive me for mistyping, and not missing english. Personally I think your setup is rigged, and you need to switch lights, something tells me you know that too. Someone already told you that light was no good.

9. Ok, thanks, thats fair enough, i know someone said earlier it was useless... but i see alot of sites and stuff saying 40Watts or more should be good enough for one plant. And because it was giving off so much heat unlike an ordinary light bulb.. which it does look like, i thought maybe it might be a special kind of bulb but so just wanted a bit of info. So the 60Watt fluorescant will do ok for one plant? -EDIT- And actually can you tell me... do fluorescant lights give off more light from the blue end of the spectrum? Or more from the red end? Or just the right amount of both?

10. you post a question @ 11:30 and you were infact getting responses

its only 2 hrs after the inital post on a fecking weekday...... and you get all rude?

most of us use professional hydroponic lighting and I for one have no idea what your talking about?, maybe noone can answer your question, maybe your using a suntan lamp who knows but your attitude blows

11. you said you did some research? If you had done any research at all then you would already know that your bulb is no good and that the 60W Fluorescent is better (is this a CFL?).

12. Yeah I know you're right and I'm sorry people I should be more appreciative of the replies I do get. I did try and do some research into the bulb I was talking about but I couldnt find anything, I switched it to the 60Watt flourescant light instead anyway. And yeah I'm a total noob so I dont know what CFL means...

13. Maybe,
    But it definately... Looked Like A School Kid Typed It Up. :p