Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ok, how do I approach this situation...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kracked, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Ok, theres this dude im supposed to meet tomorrow for a buy, like a 20 sack. Never met the dude, just talked to him. idk what im supposed to do. i dont really know the guy. too risky?

2. The chances of you getting jacked for $20 are extremely low, I wouldn't worry about it.

But idk, call the guy, set up a time/place and go to that place at the aforementioned time, give the guy your money, receive your weed.

3. how did u meet him...and ur in bham? i was with a band on tour there and had no problems scoring a nice quarter of some medical shit...i think you will be fine from my experiences down there...i remember it being hella expensive tho...like 240 for a half, but what r u gonna do when ur in a state where u dont know anyone and need some bud for the rest of tour :p

4. No. Ask to see the weed first. Smell it n shit, then give the money. Never give money first.

5. Words of wisdom right there. Check out the product before you fork over the bread. ALWAYS. But yea, chances of you getting jacked are low. Just don't act like a nark and you should be fine.