ok here we go

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JointGrabbinJay, Jun 10, 2004.

1. my high life...

almost everybody has heard this story..

me,mike and my good ol pal paul.

ok now mike has this look like he just walked out of the woods so one day me and paul decided to do something about it. we each had an half oz of northern lights and mike had these sleeping pills prescribed to him that would just knock him out cold. and sure enough out he went. and it wasnt enough to just shave his head we had to smoke a few bowls...now at the time we had a unique way of using an inhaler. so we smoked a few bowls and went in and got the razor out. but we wanted to kinda fuck with him and be dick so. now to make it easier if we said "mike situp" he would but he'd still be sleeping. we shaved the top and left a horshoe and connected it in the back like a sunk stripe and shaved off a patch from above his left ear. so we wake him up "comon mike time to smoke". so the way my house was (this was a long time ago when i was like 15) was we had to smoke in shifts and one person would stay in and if anybody came downstairs theyd knock (well actually theyd probobly shit themselfs and run like a bitch but) so we did that for a few hours and it was me and paul outside and all the sudden the door opens and mike jumps out and his face was coverd in GOGURT (tm) hehe / and so he screems "I AM GOGURT MAN" and im like "dude shut the fuck up" so now hes standing there with his eyes almost bulging out and now he's whispering "im gogurt man, im gogurt man". so now its me and mike and pauls inside which is good cause i dont think mike was in any condition to knock or warn us (that fucker)
    so mike is so fucked up that im just standing there smoking a bowl with him when the door flies open and i didnt even look but all the sudden a snack pack hits mike dead in the face and all he does is look down see the snack pack and all i hear is "mmmmm pudding" and he opened it and ate it out of the cup without a spoon and i smoked the whole bowl to myself.. good times...blaze on

2. so i got high with mike today......mother fucker pissed me off. he got so high that he sat in my kitchen on the floor with a basket full of twinkies and devil dogs and shit..i have to pull it away while he whined like a 3 year old...now im sitting watching the tube and he walks in and sits and i see him put something in his mouth......it was pink........im like "mike?"
    ........."what man?".........."whats that?"........."nothing"
    so i walk over and pry it open......fucking handfull of like 70 tums.......fucking kid.....then he wanted to watch a dvd and there was already one in the player that we couldnt find the case to so he takes it out.......takes a case that already has a dvd in it takes it out and put the wrong one in that case....so now hes stuck with that one so he does it again....he did it to all my dvd's......i have like 50 or 60!!!
    i had to go through and fix them all...fucken suckd.

3. ha i got no money for weed and i dont think il be smoking anytime soon but i still dont think id smoke with u and your friends yall sound dumb as fuck

4. i laughed so hard when i read that...70 tums..rofl

5. Well, at least he was getting his calcium, LOL.

6. arent tums just like chalk?

7. so i bought a new shirlylock and i think i only got to smoke out of it 5 times and it just started to change when my boys natedawg and drew drive up to me and tommy. so we get in and we wanted to go to KFC hehehe. so he's doing like 60 around corners slidin around em and shit doing 110 and 120 down this backroad thats like a 30... fuckin jeep on the wrong side of the road doing 50 natedawg freaks and tries to go around it doing like 120 fucking gets caught on the grass tries to steer off and heads us dead into the woods. so were going 120 into the woods when all of the sudden a rock wall catches our front right wheel and sends us into barrel rolls. 7 in midair without landing. no seatbelts. my window was open and my upper body was thrown out for the first 3 spins then i pulled myself back in and my head hit the cieling the rest. tommy boy put his head through his window and so did drew. natedawg wrecked his shit on his steering column. they were bleeding like fucking pigs. i didnt have a fuckin scratch on me. there was a dent going outward where my head hit that extended outwards about 3 inches in the roof.

8. p.s mike said when i asked him what he had in his hands he answered "candy" i was like give it he said "no my candy"

so we have this ancheint smoke spot that we go to when we dont feel like smoking here..........its a treehouse really high up in the woods on a cliff. so one day it was planned to go there by matt and chris so me, mike, natedawg all ran out to a costume shop and got some cop outfits, and a loudspeaker.
    so when we knew they were up there we drove up to the edge of the cliffs and slammed all our doors shut so they'd hear it.
    and we started to walk into the woods till we could see the treehouse. and i get on the loudspeaker and am like "kids we know your in the treehouse just slowly climb down"
    so they fuckin run and were all chasin them two down and i tackle matt and cuff him face down real quick and he's all like "im sorry, im wicked sorry" and shit i turn him around and his eyes just widen like he's on shrooms and theres all tears running down his face. funny part is we actualy lost chris.
    but we all sat down afterward and smoked a good couple of bowls of kind nug and split.

9. Ya, these stories sound ridiculous. And drive a little more careful next time. Speeding is fun, but dont drive so dangerously when you're sharing the road...

10. affirmative

these are made up...7 barrel rolls? mm hmm.

11. LOL, yeah thats funny.. Ive flipped cars and there is no way you could count the rolls...

12. made up, real, gonzo, i dont care, it's fucking funny shit.

13. yea thats true. you would be to busy shitin your pants to count the number of rolls. especially if it was 7 times in the air. the tums thing was pretty funny though.

14. Yeah, these stories are rediculous. If you shaved my head in my sleep you'd really regret it once I woke up.

15. i dont know which is worse. the fact that you all think its made up or the fact that i actually did this shit in real life. and i didnt count the flips the other car gave an estimate to the police and they told me about it. the guy in the other car said he's never seen a car do that. are your lives so normal that my life seems far fetched. oh well cause i know i did this shit and its digs. and if you dont believe i wouldnt smoke with ya cause your boring as fuck.

16. alright so get this. my cars in tha shop so i asked my mother if i could catch a ride to the eye doctors with her. totaly forgot and mike comes ova with like 5 pieces, i bust out my 5 and we pack em all wit some high mids and had a ten bowl wake and bake. but before we could finish the fucken last three my mother comes to get me and im all like hold on ma just sit down and chill for a minute me and mike gotta go finish somethin. so we walk outside to my shed and smoked the last three. my eyes are gone. mikes too. all you can smell is pot like crazy. walk back in and she's looking at me like "what the fuck" so shes givin me a ride up there (mikes with me i dont know why tho he has no clue where we are going) she didnt say a single thing the whole way and when we got there i started to geek out wicked bad at this magazine with a flying elephant peeing on someguys new car. and she looks over at me and just shakes her head. i get called in and she checks out my eyes (im high as fuck reading the chart) and she says "are the contacts makin your eyes dry?" im like "ya a little bit ive noticed some redness too" and shes like "here take this visine" my eyes lit up and all i said was "HA sweet" she was like "yes"