Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ok here are some pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TENNTENN27, Jan 2, 2009.

1. #1 TENNTENN27, Jan 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
    A FEW DAYS AGO I POSTED A THREAD I WANTED TO KNOW HOW MUCH PER G DOES HASH GO FOR TOP GRADE BECAUSE MY BROTHER HAD GIVEN ME 300GR, WELL THERE WERE SOME DISBELIEVER'S OUT THERE SO HERE I AM BACK AGAIN AND HERE :hello:ARE SOME PICS OF THE ACTUAL SHIT I TOOK IT FROM MY CELL PHONE. THIS PICS IS 90 G OF IT

2. hmm...looks like a lump of dirt...or a large dog turd :eek:

3. weird looking... i smell a rat.

4. Weird looking ok thats the real deal i already tested it i have another pic on another thread of the rest of it. I am not here to convince you sorry

5. link thee thread son

6. Im new how i do that?

7. if i had that much hash, i wouldnt brag about it. leaving an internet trail is kinda dumb.

but to each their own, and if you get rolled.... havea nice 3-5 yo

8. #8 Leapfrog, Jan 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
  9. go to the other thread and copy and paste it into a message on this one.

10. I can haz fail hash?

11. Why the hell does this guy keep trying to show off when he has nothing to show off..

This whole thread is redundant, guys cmon..

12. lmao!!!

13. how shitty of a life you must have to pretend you have hash to a bunch of people you dont know