Ok guys iv got a problem

Discussion in 'General' started by Pdiddy, Nov 21, 2008.

1. For some reason when i smoke my eyes go REALLY red and kinda puffy. Like wayyyy more then everyone elses. Now im usually no more stoned then any of my mates but my eyes are ridiculously bad !

This isnt an issue when smoking with mates, its actually kinda funny ! But its a dead give away in work or with my parents !!

Anyone else like this or have any solution !??

2. For some reason when I smoke Marijuana I get a funny feeling I think it may be called "high".

J/K it happens to alot of people.You can buy some Rhoto V or something like that to see if it helps.

3. QFT

You can't go wrong with Rhoto V I buy the gray and the Bluw cap ones work awesome for my friend since I have contacts and that shit burns the living hell outta me.

4. Do they work straight away ??

Good stuff if they do as if my parents see my eyes real red one more time......haha ill be well fucked !!

5. Im assuming your over 18?

6. Im 22.....and thats relevant how ?

7. yeah rhotos work but they take a few mins. when you put them in they take a few mins to take effect. your eyes stay red for like a few minutes and then they become WHITE. they burn like hell though

8. The Green ones don't burn that much, or well compared to the grey and the blue ones its a walk in the park .

9. Rhoto's are really the only eyedrops to ever use. They make your eyes so white, nobody would ever be able to tell. They all work the same in my opinion but the blue ones do burn the most. For me, after I put them in, my eyes look worse then before but after about 5 minutes, you're good. I once even read a post about rhoto's and one girl was saying that she can tell when her sister smokes and puts rhoto's in because nobody's eyes are that white lol

10. Thanks for the help guys :)

11. My point is your an adult.

12. So because someone is an adult means that their parents should deem it acceptable for them to be stoned in their parents house ????

That makes alot of sense dude:mad:

13. haha i can always tell when people are high because there eyes are either really red or really fuckin bleachy white.

14. Id say yes....

as long as you have a job/in college
    it should be fine

so if you're not mooching off the rents, they should be fine with whatever you choose to do..

15. Dunno where you are from but over here its not ! I have younger brothers and sisters so going around the house stoned is not exactly cool !

And yes i am in college and working pt !......still not acceptable though !

16. I completly disagree. In my family, my boyfriends family and alot of friends of mine, thier parents look down upon smoking weed. Just because you are an adult doesnt mean you go and do shit in front of your parents just because your "older". Smoking weed isnt accepted by alot of people and being high in front of your parents isnt acceptable by many.

17. When I first started smoking my eyes got really red and puffy, now I've been smoking for years now and my eyes at most will get slightly red.

18. fuck that

if they disagree with me smoking (which no one in my fam does) then I'd hit a bong right in front of them :D

OP, i say move your 22 year old ass out :p

19. Thats too bad that you live in a house where you pull more than your weight, more than what most kids do, but I can understand with younger siblings.
    As long as you arent doing it at home, it shouldnt matter though, clearly you do it elsewhere anyway. What do you do about smell/acting high?

20. ha ha i dont think so ! at the moment rent prices in dublin are unreal !! No chance of moving out till i graduate !!

And to be honest i wouldnt know alot of familys that would think its acceptable for the kids to smoke weed !