Ok...cocaine.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SuperChronic!, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Coke so expensive man, it's deff worth a try though, and if you like, do it some more.

2. you should try x first

3. wow. There's a lot of great responses! Thank you GC :hello:

Im going to talk to a good friend of mine about it, probably do one or both, and i'll report back if I survive. That was supposed to be a joke. :eek:

You guys are awesome

4. I actually saw cocaine for the first time in person today. Did that make me want to try it? Heavens no. However, that does not make me have any less respect for people who are capable of using it at least a little responsibly. With things with such strong addictive tendencies as cocaine, I know that I personally would do better if I just stayed away from it.

5. to tell the truth,,,,coke isnt even that addictive. the addictiveness is SO overated.

6. dude you have to be reallly pushin it to o.d. on coke. i;ve seen it happen a handful of times.

x is fun too. i've done A LOT of that and let me tell you its not addiction free. especially when you have easy access.

7. just dont be a idiot with it. If you have heart conditions do not do it.

8. Coke is no big deal, X is a lot different. Coke is a bar drug that "rights the rudder" after too many drinks. You'll feel sober after a couple lines when your shitfaced. The operative word there is "FEEL" .

The problem I have with coke these days is it's impossible to get good stuff here in NE. My buddy in FLA gets killer shit for 1/2 the price. Then maybe I can see addiction coming into the picture.

So I would say try the coke but only do a little until you are comfortable. A gram between a few people is ussually a good addtion to a night of drinking. spilt is up three ways and play some poker or something.

9. Cocaine is rather over rated overy hyped and pretty boring imo.

No it wont kill you instantly. But I wouldnt even spend money on it. Youll have more fun with a gram of good bud than a gram of coke. Try MDMA you can spend half the money and have 10x as much fun.

10. #30 Aquazero, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2009
    coke isnt as bad as i thought it would be, it is actually a fairly clean drug. but if you have an addictive personality then dont do it. The next morning after you wake up you will have a new outlook on life. When i did it i was just 10x more aware of everything going on and I felt like a million bucks, but when it starts to wear off(about 30mins-1hour) you will be craving it harsh. its your decision.

11. ive been so busy i haven't had time to make an effort to contact anyone about it. hah. soon..i hope.soon.

12. It can kill you if you act a fool about it. For example, don't buy it, and go home and dig your nose in there.
    The first time I ever tried coke, I was 16. Bought it from a friend who apparently had a hook up for some good yay. $60 a gram. Beautiful fucking drug. Looked like fresh fallen snow that didn't melt on the mirror. Had a slight sparkle to it. Anyway, I bought a half gram to try it out that night. I split the half gram with a friend so we both had about .25 gram of coke each, which we deemed safe for our first time. I cut a line about an inch long and snorted it up. Didn't feel much, and was impatient after a few seconds, so i snorted another one. After about a minute, I felt this euphoric glow take over. I just wanted to talk and do something social. We ended up snorting both our shares and felt pretty damn good for the rest of the night. Talked about random shit and connected to what we said to eachother kind of like you would on XTC. Only down side to coke I've come across is when there's none left.

13. The physical addictions of a recreational coke user seem relatively non existent. Its so mentally addicting because it has such a short half life, its in, its out and you want more.

However, with rolls, you can roll for pretty long, but I find cocaine to have slightly more mental cravings because the next day I feel sharp as a tack and the day after rolling, I am soooo cracked out.