Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

oil.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ziixx484, Oct 18, 2009.

1. yo my boy had a quarter oz. n he made some oil to make brownies.

if we drank some oil wud we get high?

2. No, Your supposed to smoke the oil on top of some bud.

3. u usualy put the oil in the brownies..

im trying to figure out if we just take shots of the hash oil wud we get fucked up?

4. Yeah, you can get high by drinking it. Same as eating it, or eating something made with it.

Don't put it on top of bud, dude up there is thinking of something else.
    I hope.

5. You mean cannaoil, or cannabutter, right? right, so yea you could just spread some on some taost, a cookie, watever, as long as you cooked it the right way to activate the THC.

6. Weed needs heat to turn thca into the. So eating a bit will not get you stoned. Exposure to the right amount of heat will then get you where you want to go. Decarboxilation excuse spelling. Google it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. OP is 10 years old I don't think they need advice anymore dude lol