Oil

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by luke4smoke, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Can u make tch vape eliquid my pal said there such a thing but others say its impossible so im here to ask u guys whats the facts

Sent from my LG-M160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You can make your own.. I have never done it but I've been thinking about it so I've looked into it a little. Seems like the easiest way is to just mix the shatter or budder with your juice at a ratio of at least 1:1 if you want weaker put more vape juice ( 1 gram of shatter is around 1ml in liquid measurement ) place the shatter and vape juice in a silicone dish for a few seconds at a time until the shatter melts, stir a little and it's ready to vape. I have not tested this so I can't say it works perfectly.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I guess the goal is to just melt the shatter in so if you dont trust a microwave you can use a double boiler or throw it in the oven for a few seconds...

4. Man i gotta have a go at that and just fuck around with mixtures untill i get it right are u trying this atm bro or somthing u planin in next few months ect...

5. You need clean rosin or co2 extracted oil. Solvents kill terpenes. You’ll get high from BHO or the like, but that flavor will not be there. Coconut oil is used as a binder to allow vaporizing instead of polethylene glycol. I’m working on setting up either system right now. It’s expensive +\- $1000, but I want those terps!!!

6. Where did you hear that? Terpenes are just molecules very similar to cannabinoids so are soluble in the same solvents.

If they are lost anywhere it is in a heated vac chamber used to remove the minuscule amount of solvent that might be left over after an open evap. This homie don't do that. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. You could very well be right. I just never get good flavor in a solvent extraction. That’s why I want to do live resin

8. I generally make oil to mix with dry sift keif to make old fashioned gummy black hash like we used to get back in the late 70s. No dabs for this guy much but do like a nice nerd of hash on the hot knives once in a while. :)

HoneyHash_02.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. I need dabs to get high. Plus I love the taste and potential health benefits of terpenes. Just trying to get down to that cleaner honey. I’ve cleaned up my diet, makes sense to do the same here

But I’d hit that hash you got going on there too!

• Like Like x 1
  10. You boys let me know if u master it

• Like Like x 1
  11. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Thanks hunter bro ill get on that this afternoon

• Like Like x 1