Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oil vs canna butter

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ldavid, Oct 14, 2014.

1. I was going to make oil but looks like canna butter is a lot simpler. I wonder if anyone knows if canna butter has the same benefits like oil

2. My understanding is that given butter's weaker strength, it can't produce the same benefits as oil.

3. Each has their own benefits and effects. Oil is more efficient and requires much less. However it is more difficult to make. Cannabutter is easy and definitely helps pain. I suffer from central sensitization syndrome. (complex chronic pain) Cannabutter definitely helps with that.

4. I have multiple chronic paun disorders and i fibd making butter or coconut oil is simplest. Some in hot tea works great or make edibles. Easy to keep a cookie or two in ur purse/glovebox too.

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Thanks,

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum