Oil spills

Discussion in 'General' started by Dopey Smurf, Jan 30, 2002.

1. Sometimes I wonder why I smoke frigin' oil, that shit gets everywhere! The best oil I have ever smoked, though. It can be a real mess if your trying to roll up some oil dubies or even hotkniving it your not careful. I've ruined so many clothes! I love this stuff, but really I'm not sure if it's worth it, it's not always convenient. The best way to go is using it with real buds, bowl, joint, anything, you'll have an eighth last you weeks if you moderately use it with your buds. Seriously, a hint of weed on the oil covered paper will smoke for 20 minutes! I love it!

2. Oil is a pain to deal with and it won't wash out! But you're right it does make a tiny bowl of weed spark forever.
    AND it gets you totally ripped :D

p.s. the club we get ours at (medicinal) usually comes in teensy eye-dropper type containers, where you have to squeeze it out, but you practically have to cut the top off to get the last bit out.

3. ** wiping drool off of keyboard **

How do you get this oil? I'd like to get slicked myself!

4. I don't know about Dopey Smurf, but I'm spoiled in California with a live-in BF who gets medicinal marijuana. He picked it up from the clubs once, and we get it every so often - depending on the quality and potency it goes from $20-60 a gram of oil.. :)