Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oil question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Corndogs, Oct 25, 2012.

1. If I make oil with ABV, how much ABV would you guys reccomend me using? Also could the oil just be inserted into capsules and taken like that? How long is the oil good for, as well as how long would the oil capsules be good for?

Thanks

2. Depending on your tolerance I would say anywhere from .5 to 1.0 per dose and use coconut oil! And yes but you have to use a special type of capsule so they dont melt and only coconut oil will work since its a solid at room temperate and binds thc better than butter and other oils are worst than butter( im not sure at the exact type of capsule at the second which type but ill search and will get back to ya). Ive had my coconut oil for up to 3weeks and I would image the capsules are good for as long as needed. Search the forum for BadKitty's Recipes and she has photo step by step tutorials on exactly what your asking. Also get some lecithin to increase the potency.