Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil OIL CARTS?

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by GHOST_LABz, Mar 24, 2019.

1. What is your favorite cartridge? I'm really loving these, let me know so I can keep an eye out.i wanna built a favorites list for ya'll. 1553451537818.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. And how do these cards help you? I think this is something similar to nicotine patches. But there is nothing better than weed :smoking-rapper:

3. Sick of them going to a wax pen! Long run less smoking and get high one hit

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I have been using King Harvest Wellness as my primary source for medical marijuana. I have tried their Speck Pack and FECO. Their CBD vape cart is made with ACDC and it provides aide in decreasing the inflammation in my hands and knees. I like how it provides a lateral service and can help manage both my anxiety and depression. https://kingharvest.org/products/vape/restore/