Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ohio prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YoungAdamm, Dec 13, 2011.

1. I'm in pickerington, just outside Columbus.
    Dank:
    G- $20
    1/8th- $50-$60
    1/4th- $100
    Half- $175ish
    Zip- $300-$350

Mids:
    G- $5
    1/8th- $20
    1/4th- $35-40
    Half- $60
    Zip- $100- $120

2. Thats about right, except mids are really really cheap. Like the price of brick weed or very low end mids. Usually mids are about 10-15 for a G and about 30-40 for a 8th. You might not be smoking what you think you are.

3. Dag in Athens it's $12/G for some dank. Do the math for the rest and basically round to the nearest 5.

4. [quote name='"HBmonster"']Thats about right, except mids are really really cheap. Like the price of brick weed or very low end mids. Usually mids are about 10-15 for a G and about 30-40 for a 8th. You might not be smoking what you think you are.[/quote]

I pay 5 a g for kinda okay mids and 10 for good mids.. And 20 an eighth for the kinda okay mids.

5. [quote name='"Caveit77777"']Dag in Athens it's $12/G for some dank. Do the math for the rest and basically round to the nearest 5.[/quote]

Damn that's good I have a friend in athens

6. That's just the price for my guy though. Most of the time it's closer to 15-20 a gram for some Good but NEVER more than 115-120 a quad.

7. Why isn't there a rule against price threads? Not to sound rude, but people in the same city can pay wildly varying prices for the same amount of weed so it really doesn't matter. It all depends on the hookup. Also, I don't have a good hook up and I get jealous when I hear people pay $12 for a g of dank..

8. Truth ^^^^
    The thread was already posted so I'd figure I'd contribute. I've never payed less than 20/g until I went to college. Trust me eventually you'll find a good dealer.

9. [quote name='"zzfish1095"']Why isn't there a rule against price threads? Not to sound rude, but people in the same city can pay wildly varying prices for the same amount of weed so it really doesn't matter. It all depends on the hookup. Also, I don't have a good hook up and I get jealous when I hear people pay $12 for a g of dank..[/quote]

This thread is not all about you..

10. #10 Forked Up, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
    7.02 per gram 200 bucks per ounce. purchase 2 ounces at a time (at least two differnt strains). and repeat in 3 months or so as required. Keeps me baked as fuck and i can smoke it!! eat it !!! vape it!!!! do whatever the fuck i want with it!!!! oh god damn muthas i fucking love the weedsky. But then... i can get more fucked up on booze and i gotta be honest.... i like that more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!