Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

**ohio g13 bomb**

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Zwackey50, Aug 4, 2011.

1. i also grow and my plants came from those mother plants.

2. doesn't look like that great (being the best you've ever had at least )
    but looks pretty dank.
    is it sticky?

3. i know what a clone is, it's a little baby plant cloned from a big one. but youre not getting it "right from the clone" it's grown since being a little clone.

plus most weed is from clones these days so why even mention it?.

4. #24 Imadankster, Sep 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2011
    That looks like some Frosty G13, no one knows the genetics to g13 or at least I have not seen proof layed out truthfully.

G13 has been crossed with allot of strains and the original story is it was grown by the government from 2 suspect labs that worked with(for) the government from the University of Mississippi and that was around 1970's.

The G13 I have right now is hybrid, I did not talk to detail with my man so all I know is its "G13". But there are Sativa dominants, Hybrids, and Indica Dominants of "G13". G13 has been crossed with to many strains while already having shady history on the genetics in the first place.

Allot of people say that the original G13 is 100-80% Indica, and was reasearched and worked on by the government as they collected samples of MJ and tested it.

To be honest I believe my G13 is a cross of OG kush because of this wierd perfume skunky twist that comes from OG kush, and that organic pine thats spicey but organic flavor from the "g13".

OP: Looks very dank though, Ganna smoke some of my own up today with some kief from some purps I got couple days ago :)

5. [quote name='"Zwackey50"']yeah lemon g is incredibly dope shit, im actually about to be cutting my lemon g here soon. and let me tell you that its fucking amazing looking. its covered in crystals and reeks of lemons and weed.[/quote]

Lucky. Yea its so frostyyyy. It smells so good though

6. yeah man thanks for the props folks, for me this bud i definitely a 50/50 definitely one of my top smokes. smell is amazing, its so distinct. taste is like no other. i have nothing but good things to say about this bud.

7. always a hater

8. seriously man, i meant no harm by it, i only said it was a clone because you can buy "g-13" seeds from online seedbanks and my g-13 was from a clone that has been passed down to my dude.

9. that picture didnt do my bud any justice, when i would take that out in the sunlight on my deck or something my mouth would just water. and yes it is so sticky. i dont even like to grind it up, it takes forever and i have a nice ass diamond grinder. if that helps at all lol.

10. thats schwag. sorry but the real G13 is waaaaay better. we get it in NW ohio and columbus all the time. your bud looks nothing like G13. some idiot obviously labelled it G13 to sell it. or maybe its some crappy "G13" from a seed bank. that nug is NOT from an elite clone.

11. your name is curiousaboutpot. enough said.

12. listen man, your just being rude now, all i did was post some nice organic bud that was well grown and well cured. the stuff was potent and delicious. but, he quit growing it anyways. sticks to lemon g only now. but yeah man why dont you show me your so called world class G. I guess im curious to see just how wrong I was.

13. im being rude? see your previous post. blunt, rude, and totally baseless. you come off with this rude post about me knowing nothing. nothing coould be further from the truth. im as knowledgeable, or more knowledgeable, than a great deal of the people on here. i dont personally know one single person that knows more than me. in my neck of the woods, im king.

if he quit growing it, and it was the best youve ever had, id say you just proved my point that you dont get top shelf stuff. otherwise he wouldnt have quit. i mean seriously. your buddy quit growing the best youve ever had?

im not trying to be rude. im just telling you a fact. that is NOT a pic of legit G13. the long hairs are a dead giveaway. G simply doesnt look like that. if i get a chance, i will post a pic. not sure when that might be. as for lemon G, i havent had that. care to post a pic?