Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ohio DANK

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by meditate, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Picked this up last night. Fucking POTENT

[​IMG]

2. #2 topshelfganja19, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Looks fucking bomb. Where in oh? 937 here

3. Frosty as Hell dude. 419 right here

4. 734 right here, right outside of 419 in michigan XD I usually pick shit up like this, but lately it's been poopy "vanilla" kush. Shittiest shit ever

5. hell yeah 419 here! looks like some killer

6. frosty!

freakin enjoy that mofo.

7. 740 (= Always around here. Not sure the name but two hits is good enough for this guy and I've been tokin' for a while.

8. Damn, that looks great man lol. Nice pick up

9. heading to school tomorrow at ONU whats the bud scene there? other than probably shitty. good thing ill be bringing some kill from the 330 :)

10. Damn nice buds those looks frost as that snow man character. Do you know the name of this nice pickup?

11. Looks pretty yums. 248 represent

Not to sound elitist or anything, but how does a non-medical state have so much dank floating around? Do they have connections with someone from the mitten? Or do they just grow it like normally and not get caught? Please don't flame me for the stupid question.

12. Super frosted.

13. Much is Imported (organized crime)... in my experience.. while a lot is local :eek: Southern Ohio has a shit ton of growers.. and for every 5 noobs growing in the woods.. there is a pro out there with his crop indoor and out...

14. Love when buds are kiefed out like that.