Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ohio DANK pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deadhead4-2-0, Feb 22, 2009.

1. all u got to do to get ohios dankest is go down to nelsons ledges in the summer

2. are you growing that dumpster?

3. im in ohio and i get my stuff outa kent and its quite delicious however i was in indiana and they have some great stuff over there plus its cheaper too

4. funny that you asked im goin to pick up a couple clones of some dumpster from my guy in a couple of days it will be a nice addition to the garden will post pics

5. I think I might move up to U of Akron to get some nice cheap nugget. :smoke:

6. heres some big bud another locally grown strain
    [​IMG]

7. #27 bigowen0686, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    No way man me too! How long ago did you get that dumpster? Because if it was in the last couple months it prob. came from my dude (one way or another), haha ironic as fuck.

8. damn dumpster always puts my ass right in the dumpster i love that shit

9. nice to see all the guys from ohio hes a couple more of the dumpster
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. damn you're not far from me, im up in toledo. you get that shit for $10/g? hit me up dude :D

11. I remember smoking some Lemon G and some Dumpster a couple months ago. Shit was great.

You're up in Toledo? I'm just south in pburg. lol

12. The last time I smoked DA DUMP, my eyes were literally scarlet red a minute after i took 2-3 hits... GOOOOD SHEEIT!

13. Man i wished i lived farther north. i live in Tipp City, just north of Dayton, although i expect there is probably some dank shit somewhere in that city man. oh well, i guess i am happy with my middies for now...:(

14. Daamn that looks like some sexy dumpster, im around northwest ohio and I haven't heard of any dumpster comin around in quite awhile, very jealous, good stuff tho!!