Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ohio Blueberry, Mids and QWISO pics inside

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by l0gic, Jun 8, 2010.

1. #1 l0gic, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
    Grabbed an 8th of this blueberry, had it many times before and I'm sure of the genetics on this or I wouldn't bother with the thread title. The mids are just that, crappy and cheap...grabbed a quarter of that for blunts and joints. Did a qwiso run in some 91% on a full shot glass of stems I had from the past month. Got a good bowls worth out of it, so I'm happy :smoking: About to smoke a the pictured bowl of blueberry with kief on top. :D Let me know what you guys think and have a good one!

Imageshack - mids.jpg mids

Imageshack - isoj.jpg qwiso

Imageshack - bowlx.jpg current bowl

Imageshack - bbbwa.jpg blueberry

Imageshack - 88583132.jpg blueberry again

2. I hate to be a bumper, but really all those views and not one comment? I know its no cali medicine but it's great to me...

3. I don't like clicking links.

The Blueberry looks good

4. ya man why u makin me click n shit
    ??
    jk thats some good ass shit. but foreal the clickin n what nots:cool:

5. making me open a new god dam window to see your pics = not cool

6. Yeah, he could've embedded them, but that's no reason to be rude.

The buds look good. Looks like pretty much the same blueberry that came my way a few weeks ago :smoking:

7. lookin pretty good dude. Keep smokin.

8. The dope and qwiso look great, man.

I have that same grinder. Grinds like a champ.

9. Blueberry looks nice. O-H

10. Some lazy mother fuckers on here haha but nice Blueberry just picked some up myself. Ill will def pick this up again.

11. [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Urg. Sorry I just threw up links I dunno what I was thinking\doing I was really high and it was like 2 am lol. Thanks sins for embedding them for me. I'm supposed to be getting something from CO in the coming weeks :D very excited about that..expect pics in a week in a half or so.

13. nice looking buds man, that qwiso looks good also. I tried making some of that as well recently... got me fried

14. BB looks bomb.

15. where in oh are you located?