Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ohh noo....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sparkimus Prime, May 2, 2007.

1. well it looks like I'm about to start my collage day pretty soon. I never though that this chapter in my life would ever arrive, and now I'm excited, and terrified. Not so much that I'm going off to a new place, or because I moving out of my house, but really it's because I've never really left my home town. Having lived in this small town for all my life I was able to gain an unlimited resource to some uber dank during my residence here. Now that I'm venturing out into the new broad, scary world, I'm not going to know anyone at all, and
    what's worse, I won't have any dank/any weed contacts for that matter

what to do?

2. College is probably the easiest place to get weed, ever. Literally just go up to a kid with a hemp necklace and start up a conversation and casually get into talking about bud. works everytime, plus you'll meet some really cool people.

3. Welcome to the City!

not trying to pick on you, but I hate when people say they are entering college, but spell it wrong. :mad:

oh well, good luck finding some dank.

4. just remember this...

the next 4 years are going to be the BEST years of your life. You probably wont realize this until its over but believe me it will be.