Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oh Yeah. Life Is so Sweet!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThePowerOfPot, Oct 10, 2011.

1. I know this guy at my work called Ben and I talk to him about smoking weed alot and his friend is my dealer. We started talking about how much we smoke and what not. I said I would smoke more if I could but I'm already spending like $100 a week. Then he said "Hey man, I buy off this wholesale guy and I get quarters for $20 and halves for $50 and ounces for $115 and I could probs sell you like 4 ounces for like $230" Im just like dead on the spot. I just went crazy and just texted all my mates and we all got $230 between the 5 of us then we all skate to his house and then he says sorrey man its $250 and were like can you do it for $230 and his like nah need to get the car serviced. I think this a one time offer so I go crazy trying to find the extra $20....then one of my friends said lets just not get it. I took off my shoe and threw it at him and somehow the insole came out and $20 fell out. We all stared at it for like ever. Ben comes and picks it up and hands me the 4 ounces. No one says anything for like the next 10 minutes. Ben goes in side and closes the door and we're standing there in his front yard gob smacked.

Finally my friend takes his scales out and weighs it. ( Idk why) and he says its 5 ounces not 4...yet agin we stand there gob smacked. We skated home so fast, turning a half an hour skate into like 10 minutes. So yeah Im really happy because I got like 3 ounces and only paid $100 so that will last me like 3 weeks now and its really dense and good quality so Im super happy

As anyone else got good quality weed this cheap

tl;dr fuck you read it.

2. ...Not sure if troll or really fucking lucky.

3. This sounds beyond too good to be real, especially the part about $20 falling out of your shoe, but hey... I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say congratz.

4. Haha I heard prices are TERRIBLE in barbados :(

5. cool story bro

6. post some pics man lets see that dank

7. not fucking joking. I heard people in like cali getting ounces for like $50 from wholesalers

8. my phone camera is only 2mega pixels so it would just be greens lumps >.>

9. pic or it didnt happen

10. $20 for quarters
    $50 for halves
    $115 for ounces

..... Please tell me I'm not the only one who realized the idiocy here. I'm gonna have to call bullshit just because of that ^

11. I'll take 4 quarters then please . Wat a dumb story.

12. 1.You dont no where I live.
    2.You dont no prices obviously.
    3. You obviously no nothing about mates rates and wholesales

Normal quarters are $65 but buying from the wholesaler its $30 then since I know ben as a good friend ( mates rates ) i got it for $20 so Gtfo you dont know shit

13. Why would u pay 115 for an oz when you can buy four quarters for 80.

14. quarters for $20 and halves for $50 and ounces for $115

im pretty sure those prices are wrong... why not just buy four quarters for 80 instead of an ounce for 115 LOL!!!

15. Or you could buy 2 halfs for 50 each and still be getting it $15 cheaper

16. Sounds like bullshit, really not trying to piss u off with that, but I'm really hesitant to believe that a quarter could cost 20. And why would an ounce be 115, if considering the prices u listed before it should only be around 80 (4 20$ quarters=80$). Also ur dealer sounds like a complete dumbass if he gave u an extra ounce "by accident". But ur right, I don't know where u live or the prices there so il just leave it at good for u if thanactually happened.

17. Hahahahha bull fucking shit son who you trying to fool?

18. Lol terrible math skills on that price list. But assuming that OP is probably talking about mids and not sexy sensi, sounds like he got a pretty good deal and not anything amazing. Peoples idea of 'good weed' varies GREATLY from person to person.

19. Terrible is an understatement my dear sir. The best deal I've ever had from a guy that I know super well is $50 US for an eighth of some compact as fuck "kush" that was most likely just some local dro strain. Fuck this country.

20. And on second thought after reading over the prices, the story is completely bullshit. You are pathetic for making up stories on GC. DOUBLE FUCKIN' POST!