Oh yeah baby!... Pic!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Ok yeah, so I figured, I have been on here long enough, and I've been making sigs for people. Now its time to reveal myself, but only for a short time. I don't want any flaming about me, I just want you guys to see who you are truley talking too... (plus I just got a pimp new digital camera, that takes picutres and videos... and im messing with it haha...)

So here goes nothin!

[​IMG]

There....

2. Picture is fuckin Gone! :D

3. Picture is fuckin back!:D

4. haha u look like me

5. haha, im fuckn hungry.. I've been workin on peoples sigs for a while, and doing my fuggin homework... I think ima grab some KFC... Twisters are fuckn good..

6. I imagined you with a goatee.. oh well.. lol

KFC fuckin rocks!!

7. are you blazed in the photo?

8. Not too much, just a small buzz goin... But yeah Del, want me to grow a goatee for you? lol...I just hate having a beard, fucking annoying during hockey..

9. no thats cool, but you could go on halo 2.. i could use another player.. lol

10. :hippie: Gangstur. :smoke:

11. Actuly, I'm not lol. I don't talk like a gangster or anything, I guess I just like dressing like that.... But yeah, good observation haha.

12. ***************** haha.. was wicked bored... I just smiled and laughed at the end because that homemade one hitter has no screen and I kept ashin my mouth, and I didnt that time haha... mind.. i was really fucked up while shooting this haha

Edit, took the movie out, dont want people seein that, dont know if i could get in trouble or not...