Oh, Wal Mart <3

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by EggrollOneDolla, Mar 12, 2011.

1. I was in my local WalMart about a week ago. I was making a simple purchase of a new shitty book and some Goldfish crackers.

The cashier I had was a chubby young woman, no more than 22 or 23. She was in her WalMart smock with what I'll assume was a tie-dyed shirt her child had made at school underneath.

I handed the woman my two items, and there were at least 5 people behind me in line. The woman proceeded to tell me that she was excited to be getting off work in about an hour.

Apparently, her baby daddy had to undergo a procedure that day at the doctor. Apparenly… he wasn't producing enough urine, so his body was expelling sperm and/or shit through his urethra instead. She told me this in graphic detail, and continued to talk even after I paid and was ready to walk away. I couldn't stop listening, I had to know the dramatic conclusion!

She was excited to be getting off work because she got to go home and check her husband's piss for blood, and then they were supposed to have sex with a special prescription condom to take a look at the sperm and report back to the doctor. Lovely.

I love Humanity.:D

2. I didn't read this but FUCK walmart

3. You should have asked her even more nasty and graphic questions about it. Then ask her why the fuck she's telling you this lol.

4. This!! Didn't read it either and Walmart can go fuck themselves.

5. You should have asked who would be crazy enough to bang her.

6. lets hope their fancy new condom doesnt get stuck in her vagina

7. hahahaha fuck walmart and there pharmacy fuckin horned bitch

8. whaaaaaaat? walmart has EVERYTHING!!!!

9. If I were my dude-self and I was in your position I would've been like :wave::eek:[​IMG]:confused::eek::bolt: :cry: then the sex part comes and im like :ey: but quickly change to :cool: and then............:bongin: + :laughing:

10. u kno how many 30 packs ive jacked from walmart 9 again fuck walmart samsclub ftw

11. ...What?

12. This has to be said. I guess her husband is shitty in bed.

13. Pretty sure sams club is owned by wal mart? I mayb high tho .. Ill check google :smoke:

14. Shit was being forced through his penis.

15. how about. Well her husband must be full of shit.

16. or BULLSHIT! no DICKSHIT!

17. HOW ABOUT: Jesus he doesnt know wether hes cummin or going!

18. That's crazy, cause today I was in WalMart and this lady in front of me wouldn't quit talking about the clerks baby daddy's bloody dick with her.

All I could think was, "Bitch, shut the fuck up! I just want to buy my Eagles Greatest Hits CD and cruise around in my Camaro!"

19. "change it, I fuckin hate the eagles man"

Plus I have to beat you in a road race with my trans am blasting MOTLEY CRUE! T-TOPS BITCHES!

20. yeah I was like whaaat.. :confused_2:

thats like saying I shop at hot topic because its so hardcore and against the system ( do a little cyber police work and back-trace hot topic to GAP ) fail for "hardcore" kids across the lands