Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OH thread of dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dankpiff, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Been seeing a lot of dank in the buckeye lately so i figured id start a stash thread! Ill post all my recent pickups in here anybody feel free to add anything funky you pick up here in the OH... Have a good one gc first is some critical kush real piney smell ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384103948.200475.jpg next is some lemon g ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384103987.671588.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Those are some really nice Kush buds.  The trim work is perfect.   I'd love to smell both of them.  

3. Nicely trimmed.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Where in OH you from?

5. Thanks everyone everything is coming from that state up north lol.. Just wish it would be medical here and be done with it... Northwest parts in the 419

6. First is some apollo 13.. One of my favorite strains I've ever smoked on ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384112829.215477.jpg this is some blue venom ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384112853.559687.jpg

7. Dankpiff I didnt realize it was you I didnt look. We used to talk a lot on you old oh pickup thread.

8. Where is 419 again?

9. Hey man i didn't recognize you without the greatful dead avatar.. Couldn't find my old stash thread.. Im in the Lima area. Aren't you in the buckeye?

10. Been a little while figured id drop in with some thanksgiving day buds.. First is blaze solid strain 7.5 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385610939.296686.jpg next is sour d my favorite this strain is just always perfect haha ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385610995.740447.jpg larry og also one of my favorite strains real distinctive sweet taste ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385611080.930110.jpg last is Tahoe og very dense buds id give it a 9 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385611180.707533.jpg

11. Shit I thought this was "OH thread of dank, OH thread of dank..." to the tune of O' Christmas Tree. I was gonna join in for a round or 2.