Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oh the joys of drug test!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Knicki, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Sooooo I had been clean for over a year so OBVIOUSLY I've been clean for awhile before smoking a month ago. It was a one time deal, and since then it's been over a month. I took a lab test 34 days after smoking and I need some advice on what my chances are of passing. I'm not very educated on Marijuana if you can't tell ;)

2. LOL you'll be good.. if you're that worried about it then try detoxing

• Like Like x 1
  3. If you smoked a single time 30+ days ago, and were clean for a year before that, you'll be fine. It can take ~30 days for a daily smoker to pass a urinalysis (sometimes longer, if they've been smoking for years), but once-a-month casual smokers usually are below the detectable limit within 3-7 days. See Erowid for more info; this particular experience actually shows a two-days-abstinence-till-pass result for an occasional (1/wk to 1/mo) smoker.