Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oh sweet blueberry

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Elem3nt17, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Wow I just got the best weed ive had since i went to bc in january. Blueberry! Smells sooo nice, im stoneeedd, but what im really sold on is the taste, its so indescribable. Id post a pic but i lost my webcam software

2. i've never had blueberry, but i'd have to say, the best weed i've ever smoked is that sweet skunk. i love skunk. it's crazy man.

3. How can you guys tell the difference? It just looks like weed to me.

4. I heart blueberry. Mmmmm :smoke:

5. Well with blueberry the taste is different. I have a feeling that some growers simply cure with blueberries in the jar cause I've once gotten bud that smelled blueberry and didn't taste it. Anyway, yeah I love blueberry it's so good. I want some right now, see y'all later (looks like my smoke break didn't quite last as long as I planned).