Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

oh snhap, morgan freeman's wormhole??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc123, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Pretty blazed going back and forth between shark week and morgan freeman: wormhole. He is talking about the universe and life and stuff, and it's getting deeeep.

I can't even wrap my mind around it.

Any thoughts from anyone else stoned right now on life, the universe, religion, etc.?

Crazy stuff

2. I downloaded this whole show.
    It's awesome.

AWESOME.

3. I just got direct tv about 2 months ago and discovered the science channel and this show. It's completely changed the way I look at things.

4. Through the wormhole is awesome.

5. What is the show called im watching tv right now and i love that kind of stuff

6. I was just watching that... about how when you go beyond the atom its all just math... and thats as deep as our existence will go... Sure we can have computer simulations animate it, but its all based on math... our understanding of the universe is just a bunch of theoretical equations that make the most sense.